Applicant and Subject Lands
Blackthorn Development Corporation (Ballantry Homes)
- 63 & 63A Trafalgar Road
The purpose and effect of the proposed Official Plan Amendment is to remove the Recreational designation, refine the Greenlands system and remove the proposed fire hall symbol in order to facilitate the proposed subdivision.
The applicant is proposing a subdivision with 799 residential unit comprised of 446 lots for single detached dwellings (including the existing heritage dwelling), 353 townhouse dwelling units, and various blocks for future development mixed use/senior house, parks/stormwater management, future water tower, trailhead parks, woodlots and associated buffers, open space and environmental protection.
Official Plan Amendment - OP23-01
The County of Wellington Draft Plan of Subdivision File Number is 23T-23003
Community Information Meeting
The applicant will be hosting a Community Information Meeting.
Date: May 23, 2023 @6pm
Location: Hillsburgh Arena (95 Main Street)
- Cover Letter
- Survey 1
- Survey 2
- Draft Plan of Subdivision
- Concept Plan
- Planning Justification Report
- Draft Official Plan Amendment
- Draft Zoning By-law Amendment
- Urban Design Brief
- Conceptual Landscape Plan
- Functional Servicing and Stormwater Management Report
- Engineering Drawings
- Geotechnical Assessment
- Geotechnical Addendum
- Phase One Environmental Site Assessment
- Phase Two Environmental Site Assessment
- Transportation Study
- Noise Feasibility Study
- Arborist Report and Tree Preservation Plan
- Environmental Impact Study
- Stage 1-2 Archaeological Assessment
- Heritage Impact Assessment
- Hydrogeological Assessment
- Pre and Post Development Water Balance
- Wetland Water Balance Assessment
No Recommendation Report at this time.
Planning Act Requirements
This application has been deemed complete in accordance with the Planning Act.
If a person or public body does not make an oral submission at a public meeting or make written submissions to the Town of Erin before the Town gives approval or refusal of the Applications, the person or public body:
- i) is not entitled to appeal the decision of the Council to the Ontario Land Tribunal; and,
- ii) may not be added as a party to the hearing of an appeal before the Ontario Land Tribunal unless, in the opinion of the Tribunal, there are reasonable grounds to do so.
If you wish to be notified of the decisions you must make a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org. All submissions shall include the full name, address and contact information.