The Town of Erin is committed to being responsive to the needs of all its residents. To do this, we must recognize the diverse needs of all of our residents and respond by striving to provide services and facilities that are accessible to all. As an employer, and a provider of services, the Town of Erin is committed to ensuring its services are provided in an accessible manner. The Town continues to support the goal of an accessible Ontario by 2025 through the implementation of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA).
- Accessibility for Person with Disabilities Policy
- Accessibility for Customer Services
- Town of Erin Multi-Year Accessibility Plan - Annual Progress Report
- Request for Information in an Alternate Format
There is still so much to accomplish, and as we progress, we would like to hear from you. If you have any questions or comments on our accessibility in services or facilities please contact us by phone at 519.855.4407, by email at email@example.com, in person, or by filling out the Feedback Form. We will be happy to assist you. The Town of Erin is committed to making sure that accessibility is a reality throughout its facilities and business operations.
Other Helpful Links
- County of Wellington Accessibility
- Customer Service Standard
- Integrated Accessibility Standards
- Ontario's Accessibility Standards July 2016 Newsletter
- 2017 Accessibility Compliance Report