The Town offers a number of options to access services online or over the phone ensure the needs of the community are met in a safe manner.
- Town staff is available to assist residents through email or via telephone. Please call 519.855.4407 or email CustomerService@erin.ca for any inquiry.
- Taxes and Water payments can be paid through financial institutions, by sending an e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling 519.855.4407 EXT. 226. For all options available click here.
- Burn permits can be filled out online, with payment submitted to email@example.com, or by calling 519.855.4407 EXT. 262.
- Dog tags can be obtained online here.
- Additionally, there is a secure 24/7 drop-box , located at Town Hall.
If you need in-person service, please fill out this form prior to visiting our facilities. An email verification will be sent when you submit this form. Kindly present this email verification before accessing the service. Your patience is highly appreciated.