Date: Mar 13, 2020
The Town of Erin has implemented proactive measures as a precaution to limit further transmission of the Coronavirus, also know as COVID-19.
Actions taken to date by the Town of Erin
- The Town has proactively increased the cleaning and disinfection of common contact points such as; door handles, customer service counters, handrail, etc.
- Informative posters have been posted at Town facilities to inform both the public and staff about steps to take to reduce the likelihood of virus transmission.
- The Town has increased Healthy Hands stations (alcohol-based hand sanitizers) in our facilities.
- Face masks have been made available upon entering Town Hall and other Town facilities.
- The Town of Erin has closed all municipal recreation facilities as of March 14, 2020 at 6:00 PM
News Release: Town of Erin Closes all Municipal Recreation Facilities until Further Notice
Please note that if you are unable to come into Town Hall to conduct business, you are able to do so online or via telephone at 519.855.4407. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Stay connected in the Town Council meetings by attending or watching via livestream from the comfort of your home by clicking here.
Please avoid Town of Erin public facilities if you have:
One or more symptoms of:
Traveled to an affected area in the past 14 days:
|If you have had a close contact with either a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19.|
For more information on COVID-19, contact Wellington-Dufferin-Guelph Public Health at
1.800.265.7293 EXT. 7006