The Station Street Bridge was identified as being in need of significant repair as far back ad the 1970s. More recently, emergency repair work was required which prompted an attempt at a full replacement. The Town undertook the required Environmental Assessment, which has been approved by the Minister of Environment & Climate change. Moving this project forward expeditiously is of crucial importance to the community and the ability to move people and provide essential Emergency Medical Services (EMS).
- News Release: Town to proceed with Station Street Bridge and Dam Rehabilitation
- Municipal Class Environmental Assessment
- Cultural Heritage Evaluation
- Heritage Impact Assessment
- Natural Environment Report
- Letter from Minister Ballard, Minister of the Environment & Climate Change