Development Charges (DC) are fees collected from new development at the time a building permit is issued. Ontario municipalities use DCs to recover certain costs associated with residential and non-residential growth. Developers help the Town pay for additional municipal services required, like; new water systems, roads infrastructure, parks, trails and fire facilities.
Town of Erin Development Charges Documents:
- Water and Wastewater Development Charges Update Study - August 21, 2020
- Virtual Public Meeting – September 15, 2020 at 6:30 PM
- 2019 Development Charges Background Study
- News Release: Council Passes 2019 Development Charges By-Law
- 2020 Development Charges Pamphlet effective May 20, 2020
- Development Charges By-Law – July 22,2019
Please note that dates are subject to change. Refer back to this webpage for Development Charges updates and documentation.