Date: Mar 30, 2020
For Immediate Release, March 30, 2020
The Town of Erin is continuing to closely monitor the rapidly evolving COVID-19 situation and adapting, while ensuring the safety of residents and staff remain a top priority. Town staff are continuing to work to provide residents with service excellence.
Due to the ongoing threat of COVID-19, the Town of Erin has made the decision to extend the closure of all municipal facilities, including recreation facilities, parks, playgrounds, skate parks, sports fields and Town Hall to May 31st, 2020.
Your Council and Town staff are continuing to adapt to this rapidly changing situation and respond
accordingly. During the extended closure, the Town will continue to offer essential municipal services, and
ensure the needs of the community are continuing to be met.
- Town staff will continue to be available to assist residents through email or via telephone only. Please
call 519.855.4407 or email email@example.com for any inquiry.
- Taxes and Water payments can be paid through financial institutions, by sending an e-transfer to
firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling 519.855.4407 EXT. 226.
- Burn permits can be filled out online, with payment submitted to email@example.com, or by calling
519.855.4407 EXT. 262.
- Dog tags can be obtained online at www.erin.ca.
- Additionally, there is a secure 24/7 drop-box , located at Town Hall.
The Town of Erin is asking that the community continue to do their part in reducing the spread of
- Keeping out of parks facilities, including playgrounds, sports fields, skate parks and trails;
- Practice social or physical distancing by staying two metres or six feet away from others; and
- Stay home, unless for an essential service.