Emergencies - What to Do

Emergency Information

It is up to you - be prepared for emergency situations for up to 72 hours. 

Make sure your family has:


For medical, fire or police related emergencies:
Call 911

For after hours ROAD or STORM WATER emergencies:
Call the OPP at 1-888-310-1122

For after hours DRINKING WATER related emergencies:
Call 519-989-8529

For Hydro Electric Safety Information

Wellington County Emergency Management Information

211 Support Network - when you don't know where to turn to - now available in Wellington County

For important Town information please make sure to sign up for ERINinfo.

Erin Radio 91.7 is the Alert Ready Emergency Broadcast System for the Town of Erin. Tune in to Erin Radio when the power goes out or to find out the latest emergency broad cast messages. On your phone at www.erinradio.org or Tune In or on the dial at 91. 7.