Water Meter Touchpads MUST BE ACCESSIBLE for Proper Readings and Billing
Date: Sep 24, 2009
Outside Water Meter Touchpads Must be Accessible to the Water Meter Reader so that accurate readings/billing can be processed.
PLEASE MAKE SURE TO KEEP THE WALKWAY TO THE TOUCHPAD is:
- free of ice and snow in the winter
- free of landscaping such as shrubs and bushes, long grass
- free of obstacles such as cars, trailers, garbage cans, recycle bins etc.
PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOUR TOUCHPAD IS VISIBLE:
- do not plant shrubs or bushes in front of the touchpad or keep them trimmed so touchpad is visible
- do not block it with building materials, equipment etc.
PLEASE CALL THE WATER DEPARTMENT TO RELOCATE YOUR TOUCHPAD IF IT IS:
- behind a locked gate
- in an area where a pet is loose
- in a heavy snow area
LASTLY, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR HOUSE NUMBER IS VISIBLE
Thank you for your cooperation. Easy access to the touchpad for water meter readings ensures correct billing for water accounts.
For complete information, please click HERE
Back to Public Notices Listing